Whimsical Cookbook Club
The LAST Wednesday of each Month
6pm to 7pm
This book club is a spin off of the traditional book club, but instead of discussing fictional works, we will be discussing cookbooks and exchanging recipes and yummy treats!
Each month we will choose a different theme, and you can read any cookbook that relates. Try out a few recipes from your book and get ready to discuss your favourites with the group!
This club is in partnership with the Huntsville Public Library,
Advance Registration is required, please contact Cortney LeGros; 705-789-5232 X3408
Fondant & Gum Paste
Four (4) week course
Cost $65 plus materials
Learn how to work with fondant and gum paste. From covering your cakes to cutting shapes and painting on fondant, you’ll learn all the essentials, and get to create flowers, like calla lilies, roses and carnations!
Your Certified Wilton Method Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn to:
- Prepare and color gum paste and fondant
- Cover a cake with fondant
- Create different types of bows and flowers, including the calla lily, rose and carnation
- Discover how easy it is to paint on fondant
- Design and complete a cake with the shapes and flowers from the course
*This class is intended for Teens and Adults (must be at least 13 years old)